Monday, May 2, 2011

Religion


Question by manduhh:

RELiGiON??





are teenagers[like 14 years old] allowed to choose their own religion?
Like, my parents are Catholic, and they want me to make my conformation. But I dont want to be Catholic, and I dont want to lie to an entire church.

Are there any laws saying that I can choose my own religion, even if my parents are agianst it?
I talked to my parents and they said that I dont have ANY rights until I am 18.

They also said that once I make my conformation that I can go to any church I want. But dosnt that defeat the purpose?




Best answer:

Answer by rdw246
I'm 14 and I'm going to believe whatever I want to believe. Form your own opinions/thoughts.





Give your answer to this question below!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Religion:

Modern Medicine: The New World Religion: How Beliefs Secretly Influence Medical Dogmas and Practices ...
Governing Spirits: Religion, Miracles, and Spectacles in Cuba and Puerto Rico, 1898-1956 ...
Natural Reflections: Human Cognition at the Nexus of Science and Religion (The Terry Lectures Series) ...
Resisting A Wrest (humor, comedy) ...
Helping Teens Cope with Death ...
The Religious World Displayed: Or, a View of the Four Grand Systems of Religion, Judaism, Paganism, Christianity, and Mohammedism, and of th ...
Field Guide to Trees of Southern Africa (Field Guides) ...
Q&A: How are Feminism, Politics, and Religion emphasized in “The Poisonwood Bible?”? ...
How come people fear that computers will one day outsmart humans? ...
Thank God for Evolution: How the Marriage of Science and Religion Will Transform Your Life and Our World ...

No comments:

Post a Comment