Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What is in the water in Manila that causes it to be a little funky?



Your Ad Here



Water
by Poe Tatum

Question by fakebobjones: What is in the water in Manila that causes it to be a little funky?

From my previous question, I have ascertained the water in Manila is soft. What is in the water that shouldn't be? I am specifically talking about the city line, not deep well.

We have water that (at times) smells like a sewer and leaves water stains very easily. I am trying to get better quality water, however I am not concerned with making it potable. I will cotinue to buy drinking water.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by San Antonio de Malarque
too much suka and not enough toyo!





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment