Sunday, January 23, 2011

Anyone know of any online guides to edible plants in the Northeast US?



Your Ad Here





Question by jay_jejune: Anyone know of any online guides to edible plants in the Northeast US?

Any online guides or links to worth-while book guides would be a great help. I live in New England, so I was thinking something that would apply to the vegetation of my area. I'm looking forward to hear what you have to say, especially if you might be knowledgable on this subject.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by vibrant
Stalking the Wild Asparagus is a classic you might want to read. Another book: Wild edible plants of New England : a field guide : including poisonous plants often encountered by richardson

I came across this website:
http://www.bio.brandeis.edu/fieldbio/Edible_Plants_Ramer_Silver_Weizmann/Pages/Homepage.html

and this

http://hubpages.com/hub/Common-Edible-Wild-Plants---Part-I





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment