Thursday, January 20, 2011

What constitutes laboratory science in high school?



Your Ad Here





Question by wolfpack2013:

What constitutes laboratory science in high school?



Your Ad Here





I'm looking at colleges and the different requirements. There is one college that requires 3 science credits and all 3 have to be laboratory science. So far I have earth science and biology and I'm taking marine biology next year. I'm a rising senior and I need to know if I have what I need to qualify.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by nanda
it means that the science classes that you took must have included a lab.
I took a Physical science class that was only lecture no lab,
then i took a biology class with a lab.

so guess which one counted?





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment